The Thrive Programme – What is it ?
This programme is all about YOU. Formerly known as “Changing Limiting Beliefs”, this is a unique and highly effective training course created by renowned Psychotherapist, Researcher and Author Rob Kelly. Working together with me, you will learn how to take control of your thoughts, feelings, emotions and worries.
Discover how to completely change the way you think and feel about yourself and challenging situations – enabling you to live a happier, more successful and positive life. Generally, the programme takes around six weekly sessions to complete, although in some cases the programme can be shorter depending on client’s needs.
This training course is the culmination of over 25 years of studying people: what makes them happy, what makes them sad, what makes them sick, what makes them healthy. Why on some days can you feel happy and optimistic and other days suddenly feel down and miserable? Why do some people keep getting colds, whilst others rarely do? Why do some people get so depressed that they kill themselves, whilst others, despite sometimes terrible hardships, are resilient and face the pressures and stresses of life with a spring in their step and a smile on their face?
When you absolutely understand how your mind operates, such as the interaction between your thinking, beliefs, personality and feelings, you will feel much more empowered and in control. When you recognise that almost all of your worries, stresses, problems and symptoms are either created, maintained or worsened by poorly managed thinking, you will feel fabulously empowered……..and because YOU created these problems then YOU can change them !
The Thrive Programme will provide you with amazing personal insight, allowing you to totally change any limiting belief systems that are adversely affecting your life. You will discover what styles of thinking are causing you problems: Do you catastrophise? Do you obsess and brood about things? Do you always anticipate the worst case scenario in forthcoming situations? I will also prove to you what a huge part your imagination plays in both causing and resolving problems and symptoms.
What will it teach me ?
- What makes you tick, what personality type you are, what specific negative thinking styles you adopt, what limiting beliefs you may have.
- How much power you have to make changes in your life: how much ‘self-efficacy’ do you have, how much belief do you have in you own skills and resources, how internal is your locus of control.
- How the way you think, feel and react to situations has a profound effect upon how you experience life.
- How superstitions, magical beliefs, and fate, luck and chance type beliefs affect your life.
- How your psychological foundations dictate how you are going to view and respond to the events and experiences in your life.
- How YOU and your imagination create anxiety, stress, fears and phobias – and how to get rid of them.
- How your emotions and your thinking affect your immune system and your ability to stay healthy.
- How your desire for control means you avoid many situations in life, and actually create more anxiety.
- How your self-esteem can be changed in just two weeks and the huge knock-on effect this will have.
- A true understanding of just how our mind and bodies interact to produce symptoms and how we can change them.
- How this programme is different to any other and why this one works when others fail.
- How you can overcome just about any situation in life, and thrive !
The key to the success of this amazing programme lies in understanding some of the causes behind negative or limiting beliefs. When you can pinpoint where these beliefs come from, it’s quite easy to change them into something working for you rather than against you.
A limiting belief system is a set of personal beliefs that can have an incredibly negative or damaging effect on your life. Limiting beliefs can cause you to suffer, for example: relationship problems, ill-health, fears and anxieties, and even mental and physical illnesses. This training program has already helped to change the limiting beliefs of people with problems such as clinical depression, M.E., post-viral fatigue syndrome, low self esteem, obsessions and help to stop smoking.
How does The Thrive Programme differ from CBT or counselling ?
This programme is entirely different to techniques such as NLP or CBT in that 90% of the success of this technique is in your understanding of your character traits and personality. In fact, many of my clients have already tried these techniques to little or no avail. It is no good teaching you any sort of ‘positive thinking’ or CBT or NLP techniques unless you understand the component parts of your personality, thinking and beliefs. If you are not able to understand or alter the driving forces behind your limiting beliefs it can feel as though you are ‘treading water’ trying to fend off negative thoughts.
Just having that level of understanding and insight that The Thrive Programme will give you is the main factor in people getting better – even before using any proactive techniques to deal with anxiety and symptoms.
This is a training program and not therapy. It is not about someone else doing something for you or to you but about YOU taking control of your life. It is so much more empowering to take control of your own problems, rather than someone else resolving them for you.
The Thrive Programme easy to understand and very effective, all that’s required is 100% effort and commitment.
How can I find out more ?
It is perfectly natural that you may have questions about The Thrive Programme and what it entails. To arrange a free consultation call my Aylesbury Clinic on 01296 583789 or my mobile 07789 600 199
If I’m with a client, you can leave a confidential message on my answerphone and I will return your call as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org